Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just on quick to post some new things.....


Cute little valentine treat holder created by a fellow SU! Demonstrator Kerry Bedda...how adorable. You would be the hit of your children's class if they sent these in for their valentines.

Clean and simple card that I used Stampin Up! new i (Heart) Hearts and Well Scripted stamp set. I had to try using the twine to tie my ribbon end. I have been seeing this done on a ton of others cards and blogs. I CASEd this and am off to find the blog to give credit....
I purchased the Lattice die and have to say that I truly love it....many uses and it fits with alot of styles. It makes a great mask as well. I also used the new Large Bird on a Branch punch...it has to be my favorite right now. I know the picture doesn't show it well, but I tried the alcohol and shimmer paint mixture to create a glittery mist....I used it on the bird....love it!!!! This was cased from a lovely blog and I am off to find it too....I really need to write the links down...thanks for sharing.

No comments: