Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Are you as excited about July 1st as I am!? The new Stampin' Up! catalog is here and current and ready to be loved! To browse the new catty or make a purchase you can link to my SU site, or e-mail me at http://www.alisonmreid@hotmail.com/. (local orders)




To kick off the summer, every week in July Stampin' Up! has a Deal of the Week - I know!!! It's awesome. This week's deal is the Scallop Edge Punch (112091) and if you have been waiting to get this fabulous punch, now is the PERFECT time to order it. It retails for $22.95 and you can get it NOW for $15.99. I think I use this punch in about 95% of my projects, so it has been well worth the purchase. Contact me if you would like one ordered or you can order online on my Stampin Up site.

The SPECIALS will happen the whole month of July. The deal schedule is as follows:

Deal #1- Wednesday July 1-5
Deal #2- Monday July 6-12
Deal #3- Monday July 13-19
Deal #4- Monday July 20-26
Deal #5- Monday July 27-31

If you would like a copy of the supplies list of the projects in the new catalogue you can link to the Catalogue Supplies list and get some help.


While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!



Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with Stampin Up's mini kit for only $105! You will get all of the new in colour products in your kit. Link here for more details on all of the benefits to Become a Demonstrator. Contact me if you are interested in joining our team!!!!

Sorry for such a long post but I had so many good things to tell you. Stay tuned for some projects using some of the new products that I just couldn't live without.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Don't you just LOVE the new In Colours?! I am having so much fun playing with them!