Monday, May 18, 2009

A few card samples.........

Wowzers...I haven't been on here to post in quite some time...not to say that I have not been a busy girl!!!!

Well I went to Younique Country retreat in Guelph in April and then went to the Mega Meet in Novi in May. I have picked up some new yummy product but just need the time to play.

I have had a chance to make some cards, work on a make and take for a fundraiser crop and organize my scrap space a bit.

Here are a few cards....let me know what you think!!!

Don't you just love the Ketto stamps from Stamping Bella??? I picked them up at the Paper Pickle in Chatham as well as the Urban Prairie Paper from Basic Grey. These stamps are darling and you should go into the store to see them all......I am sure you will want them ALL too!!!



Same image but just tweaked a bit....a different mat and embellies.

This card I created for a SWAP at the Paper Passion. It was 5 People 5 Product swap. The host sent 5 of us envies that had 5 products in them and we had to make a creation using the product. This is what I came up with using stamps from All that Scraps.

3 comments:

Laina said...

Great cards Al!
What do you mean you haven't had time to create??? LOL ;) Whatchya been doin'? :)

scrappygirl said...

Oh my--I just love these cards Al! I love the Kettos--I picked up a couple at Scrapfest! Did you use your Copics for it??

crazy4scrappin said...

No actually Prismas and gamsol...I love Kettos too.they are adorable!!!