Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas update

I first wanted to share this cute little poem shared by a friend that only scrappers/stampers can appreciate. I thought is was pretty cute:

Twas the night before Christmas,I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,"Hi Santa" I said "You know.... good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa, and now I've been caught."
"But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear
"You've got enough crap, I 'll see you next year!"



Thought I would also post a couple of pictures of the boys Christmas morning as they were so excited to see what Santa had brought for them.

I was also tickled by the thoughfulness of the gifts they got for me. Kaden told me that they wanted to get me things that would "keep me snuggly warm". So they did; proper boots for winter weather, hat/mitt/scarf set and PJs and soft socks. Thanks boys...love you.

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

ROFL..that poem was so so true and you right .. hubs agreed too.

Love the pics

Happy Holidays

Sasha

Sheri said...

Love that poem. My husband could have wrote that! :)
Happy Holidays!!